- This article will help you produce a good and stunning image
- Winter season is the most beautiful time of the year for both amateur and professional photographers
- This article will give you some tips on how to create a snow in Lightroom themed presets
Winter season is the most beautiful time of the year for both amateur and professional photographers since they can test their skills and creativity in taking great images in a snowy and cold weather. Whether you have a simple digital camera or advanced DSLR camera, if you really want to have a good and stunning image, this article will help you out.
We will give you some tips on how to create a snow in Lightroom themed presets that will transform your dull image into one snowy photograph. We will also give you suggestions on where to get the best snow in Lightroom presets online.
Personally, I’ve created several free snow Lightroom presets and I can say that it was really perfect for my images. To help you out, here’s a tip on how to install and use downloaded snow in Lightroom presets.
Note: You can download snow in Lightroom presets either in Sleeklens or DeviantArt.
Once you’ve downloaded the preset, all you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Open Adobe Lightroom
- Choose Edit, then click preferences or File then preferences
- In the new pop up window, click on the presets tab
- Next is to click the button with the downloaded presets in it.
- In the new window, double click the Lightroom folder to open the file
- Click on the Develop presets button
- Copy the snow in Lightroom presets into Lightroom’s develop presets folder.
- Close the program and open again.
The snow in Lightroom preset will now appear in the user presets area. You may also arrange the presets according to your subject, effects and styles.
So that ends my quick Lightroom tutorial, I do hope you’d use these steps to install and use your presets for your images.